Natural Allergy Support
Spring is in the air which means the snow has melted, the days are getting longer, and the flowers are in full bloom. This also means that the spring time bloom is out in full force! So for many the change of seasons means extra tissues are a must!
A few months ago, my husband and I moved to a new condo. We’re on the second floor right by the pool and all of the shade trees. We love our view with the shade the trees provide. We moved in during the winter so now we’re getting to experience our 1st spring in our new place. And we’re experiencing our first spring time by all of these trees.
And guess what – my husband just told me last week that he has issues with seasonal threats. Love ya babe, but maybe we shouldn’t have chosen a condo surrounded by trees. But lucky for him he knows that I’m prepared for anything! I open up my wood close in our office and I can find something for almost every concern.
Let me introduce to you what has been a staple in our home right now: TriEase™ Sofgels
TriEase™ Softgels were developed to protect against seasonal and environmental elements and to promote a healthy respiratory system when needed most. Each softgel contains equal parts of Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint essential oils, known for their ability to maintain clear breathing and a healthy immune response when combined together.
Before this softgel was created I would mix up these 3 essential oils – to create an amazing blend to help me get through the spring time bloom. Ever since this softgel was created it has mad™™e things so much simpler. We can keep one bottle at home and another one goes with him to work. We went out of town a few weeks ago for Spring Break and this definitely came with us. It’s safe enough to use on a daily basis to help with seasonal threats.
What’s in TriEase™
- Lemon Peel: cleansing to the body’s systems and frequently used for respiratory discomfort
- Lavender Flower: renowned for its calming and balancing effects
- Peppermint Plant: promotes clear breathing and healthy respiratory function
Suggestions on When to Use TriEase™
- Take TriEase™ before gardening this spring
- Take before going out to feed animals
- Use when hiking during Spring or Fall
- Protects against seasonal and environmental elements
- Cleansing to the body’s systems
- Calming and balancing effects, internally and externally
- Promotes clear breathing and healthy respiratory functions
- TriEase™ helps you through changing seasons by protecting against environmental threats
- Take TriEase™ daily during times of seasonal discomfort or to maintain clear breathing
Directions: Take 1–2 per day as needed
Need a Little Extra Boost this Spring Time?
In many states, and especially here in Arizona, this year is so far one of the highest irritant producing years in recent history. So we’ve need to incorporate a few extra things to kickstart the TriEase™ and say good-bye to the tissue box.
Add a couple of drops of melaleuca to your TriEase™. You can put a couple of drops in a gel cap or in some water when you take a TriEase™ Softgel.
SNIFFLES BE GONE
- 2 drops oregano
- 2 drops black pepper
- 4 drops grapefruit
Rub on bottom of both feet nightly for at least 5 nights
- 3 drops Clary sage
- 2 drops Cedarwood
- 2 drops Vetiver
Rub on chest daily
Many people get through the change of seasons by supporting the liver. Your liver is one of your main detox organs. So by supporting your liver we give your body a total boost. Here’s a simple way to start cleansing your liver
- Zendocrine Softgels: 2 capsules a day
- Geranium: 3 drops per day, topically over liver
- Lemon: 5 drops per day, internally in water
- Clove: 2 drops per day, topically over liver (add some fractionated coconut oil to dilute)
- Zendocrine Oil: 5 drops per day, topically over liver