The AromaTouch Technique was created by Dr. David K. Hill, D.C., a physician and world renowned expert in the use of essential oils. Dr. Hill created a technique that would be easy enough for anyone to learn and administer, yet powerful enough to produce consistent results.
The AromaTouch Technique incorporates simple hand techniques with the power of essential oils to create a powerful whole body wellness experience. Whether you are young or old, male or female—anyone can learn the technique and put it to use in the lives of those they care for.
Come join me at this training where you will be able to give, receive, and observe this beautiful technique.
- Date: Sunday March 18th
- Time: 10am-4pm
- Lunch: on your own
What You'll Receive
- full 6 hour training given by Allison Huish, AromaTouch instructor
- the AromaTouch kit of oils (8 oils)
- training manual
- opportunity to give, receive, and coach an ATT technique
- lunch, snacks, water
- wear or bring a button down shirt (you will have an opportunity to receive an ATT)
- if you have an open case of the 8 AromaTouch oils you are welcome to bring these and keep the kit you'll receive unopened
- Please let me know if you have a massage table and set of sheets you are willing to bring -- in return for a set of roller bottles. Thank you!
Deadline to Register: Saturday March 10th. Please register and pay using the 'add to cart' below.
Refund Policy: To give this class I have to arrange tables and sheets, make flight arrangements, and pre-pay for the training kits you will be receiving. Because of this I am not able to give refunds. Please only register if you are 100% committed to attending.